38. My child's mother/father does not support the child how can I get the court to help me?

An application for Maintenance may be pursued at the Parish Court against any parent who has refused to support their child. The applicant may attend the court's office with the child's' birth certificate as well as a copy of a government issued identification, i.e. Passport or Driver’s License or National Identification and Taxpayer Registration Number (TRN) to pursue this action.


Emergency Matters

Emergency Matters

Matrimonial Proceedings

Customer Service

customer complaints image

Strategic Plan

Strategic Plan for the Jamaican Judiciary 2019-2023