34. I wish to discontinue a matter that I brought before the Court. What do I do?

A person who wishes to discontinue a matter before the Court may attend Court on the scheduled date and inform the court of his or her decision not to proceed.  The Court may make certain enquiries and if it is satisfied the request may be granted.


Emergency Matters

Emergency Matters

Matrimonial Proceedings

Customer Service

customer complaints image

Strategic Plan

Strategic Plan for the Jamaican Judiciary 2019-2023