LIVE STREAM: Swearing-in Ceremony for the President of The Court of Appeal


A world-class judiciary utilizing innovation and technology for efficient service delivery.


To provide sound, timely judgements and efficient court services in an environment where all stakeholders are valued.

1. Who can apply for a Warrant of Levy?

The Judgment Creditor or his Agent can make an application for a Warrant of Levy against the Judgment Debtor.  The Judgment Creditor need to provide proper documentation to the Court outlining the authorization by which he has given power of attorney to his agent to pursue this application for a Warrant of Levy.


Emergency Matters

Emergency Matters

Matrimonial Proceedings

Customer Service

customer complaints image

Strategic Plan

Strategic Plan for the Jamaican Judiciary 2024-2028