You are here
Judges Receive National Honours 2013
Five High Court Judges Receive National Honours on National Heroes Day
On Monday October 21, 2013 five High Court Judges received national honours at the annual National Honours and Awards Ceremony held at King’s House. The judges who were presented with the national honours are:
- The. Hon. Miss Justice Hilary Ann Phillips C.D. (Judge of Appeal)
- The Hon. Mrs. Justice Norma Elaine McIntosh C.D. (Judge of Appeal)
- The Hon. Miss Justice Gloria Rowena Smith C.D. (Senior Puisne Judge)
- The Hon. Mr. Justice Horace Raymond Marsh C.D
- The. Hon. Mr. Justice Donald Oliver McIntosh (ret’d) C.D.
They all received the Order of Distinction in the rank of Commander. The Jamaican Judiciary salutes these Justices on their conferment and thanks them for their continued contribution to the country’s justice sector.